hello, the product they sell look from good quality, ever had to deal with a water problem in your cabinet under the sink, well they sell protector pans.ordered one in august 2011, they where on backorder till September, no problem in September they where on back order again till October, now they are on back order till 30 November 2011.

called them, send them emails but no answer, the worsted of all peole can make orders with paypal and paypal just keep there account open.

don't buy you want get your pan NEVER!!!a shame that a good product managed by ripoff people

Had an Experience with Driptite?

Comments

I ordered before seeing these reviews and it made me worried. All credit to Frank because I got my product fast and without fuss. If some people have had a bad experience I am sorry to hear that but mine was as perfect as you could expect.

It appears I'm not the only one with the problem of purchasing products from Driptite and not receiving the item. I also called and talked with Frank & got the same "on back order" story.

Warning they updated he page now it doesn't say backorder anymore, so more people will loose here money

SCAM!!! Do not order from Driptite.Inc

I ordered a under kitchen sink tray. I received a washer tray I could not use. I called Frank Carter (Pres. Sales & Marketing) and returned the tray (wish I had kept it now). He said he would send out the correct item. He never did. Called Frank Carter again, he said it is now on back-order. I waited several months, no delivery. I contacted Frank again, and requested a refund. I had to send him an email requesting it, I did. I never received the item or a refund!!! I had waited to long to reverse payment on the purchase, and Paypal would not take action because of the time frame. This was over a year ago now and still no satisfaction, and his website continues to advertise out of stock but still accepting orders. DO NOT DO IT!!!! If this ever gets resolved I will update this review to reflect it. IT TRUELY IS A SCAM!!!!!!