Ease of Use
Style and Design

Driptite does NOT appear to be doing Legitimate Business; Unfortunately I am another consumer duped by http://www.driptite.com/ They have a nice looking website but it does not have all of the usual and customary e-commerce features.When you place an order with Driptite you do NOT receive a confirmation email receipt from Driptite.

When you attempt to look up your order status on the Driptite website you realize there is no order tracking. When you attempt to contact Driptite via the methods provided you find that Driptite does not answer the phone and you just hear a voice-mail message. When you leave a message for Driptite nobody returns your call. When you open a dispute with PayPal or the bank you paid for the Driptite order with Driptite does not reply.

Placing an order with Driptite appears to be a ***-shoot.You may or may not ever get your order and more than likely will spend a great deal of time and aggravation in trying to get your money back (I'm still trying to get my money back).

Review about: Driptite Customer Care.

I didn't like: Whole experience has been a headache.

Had an Experience with Driptite?

Comments

Lambertville, Michigan, United States #1343126

Not sure what your problem was or is, I ordered my pan for sink cabinet and just finished the install.What a great product, easy to work with and trim.

I went the extra step and chalked mine in. There was a little hiccup in shipping, FedEx tracking number was cancelled.

I contacted Frank and a new one was issued and product arrived.It appears to be a little mom and pop company, but good for them.Overall a great product.