5.0
Ease of Use
Style and Design

I was looking for a combination washer/dryer pan and found Driptite.The owner (Frank Carter) was very helpful in selecting the correct size for my machines.

He responded quickly via email and then followed up with a phone call. After placing the order, my tray arrived within 5 days. The tray fit the space and machines perfectly. Since it is slightly translucent, lining the tray up with the existing drain was quite easy.

When the installation crew brought in the new washer, they sat all 250 lbs of it right on the edge of the tray.

As claimed by the site, the tray did not break!So, I am completely satisfied with the product and experience.

Review about: Driptite Owner.

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: Quick shipping, Quality, Customer service.

Had an Experience with Driptite?

Comments

Duckfish Electronics - STAY AWAY AT ALL COSTS!! Duckfish Electronics "If you're looking for damaged, defective, reported stolen, fraud reported, blacklisted, financed, etc...and a fake attempt for quality cell phones, then this is the place for you. At first we..." Read more BATTERIES PLUS ARE FRAUDULENT COMPANY Batteries Plus "In other words,be prepared to argue with a wall when you try to bring a battery back for warranty replacement. Bought a battery in Dec 2016,in Sept 2017 it kept..." Read more Ge Appliances - GE Monagram Refer bad parts WR55X10490 Ge Appliances "Copy of E-mail I sent GE:I spent thousands of $$$ on putting all monogram appliances into my re-modeled home, purchased from Spencer’s in Phoenix AZ.The Refrigerator (ZISS480DRISS) broke…of course following..." Read more Your Dollar Store With More, Toronto, Ontario  Canada Ripped Me Off And Scammed Me! Your Dollar Store With More "4266 Bathurst Street Apartment #203 Toronto, Ontario Canada M3H 5Y7 Thursday, July 6, 2017 c/o V.I.P. Corporate Executive YOUR DOLLAR STORE WITH MORE AND CAMELION BATTERY via email: info@camelionbattery.com regarding:..." Read more My First Converse Nightmare Converse "My First Converse Nightmare..." Read more Snapfish - Trauma re printing of photo book Snapfish "oh, God . It was an art project involving 12 portraits of people. I had worked with them for a year. The book , I had spent quite a long..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more